Heka Grain-Free Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Dry Food (150g/1.8kg/10kg)

$4.51 Regular price $13.90
by Heka

Heka Pet Food started when we saw a need for healthy pet food that focuses on the healing and well-being of our pets.

We believe the best way to nurture our pets is by imparting healing through nature.

With our own dogs in mind, we sourced for the best ingredients from all over the world, to create healthy and nutritious dog food that is highly palatable without using any steroids and hormones.

Our recipes contain high-quality protein, herbs and fruits with natural healing properties that allow them to thrive, grow and heal through their diet.

With Heka, every dog can experience the power of nature!

Key Features:

  • Limited ingredients, befitting dogs with food sensitivities
  • Single Protein, Meat First - Made with 23% Meat
  • Content Contains natural herbs such as Chicory, Nettle, Fennel, Chamomile and Caraway
  • Turkey is high in lean protein, helps dogs to build muscle, reduces likelihood of illnesses like diabetes and cancer
  • Hydrolyzed protein reduces the risk of allergies, recommended for dogs with food allergy and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • FEDIAF Certified by European Pet Food Industry

Key Benefits:

  1. Turkey is rich in Riboflavin and Phosphorus. Furthermore, it is also high in protein but low in fat. It is useful in supporting all dog's joint health, mobility and kidneys.
  2. Nettle is high in complex vitamins - A, C, D and B. It also flushes the kidney and liver, purifies blood and prevents urinary tract infection.
  3. Cranberries are anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. It helps to prevent the growth of E.coli, H.pylori and other diseases.
  4. Caraway contains disease-and cancer-fighting antioxidants. It also promotes good muscle health for all dogs.
  5. Chamomile effectively eases nervous spasms and can help to get rid of gas. It also increases bile production and aids digestion.
  6. Fennel is high in Vitamin C and A, Calcium, Iron and Potassium. It will be useful in tackling all joint and bad breath problems.
  7. Chicory helps to maintain healthy bacteria in your dog's digestive system. It also improves the overall immune system for all dogs.

Turkey (Frozen, 35%), Sweet Potato (Dried, 21.5 %), Turkey Protein (Dried, 10%), Peas (Dried), Tapioca (Dried), Apples (Dried), Linseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Hydrolyzed Protein, Dicalcium Phosphate, Herbs (Dried, Nettle, Fennel, Caraway, Yarrow, Blackberry Leaves, Mistletoe, Chamomile Blossoms, Gentian Root, Centaury), Chicory (Dried), Cranberries (Dried), Blueberries (Dried), Yeasts (Dried), Yucca (Dried), Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine

Guaranteed Analysis:

  • Protein 23%
  • Fat Content 12.5%
  • Crude Fiber 3%
  • Crude Ash 7.1%
  • Caloric Content 367kcal/100g

If you are feeding Heka Pet Food for the first time, please use the 7-day guide below:

  1. For the first 3 days, mix 75% of your dog's current food with 25% of HEKA Pet Food.
  2. On the 4th and 5th day, 50% of your dog's previous food with 50% of HEKA Pet food.
  3. On the 6th and 7th day, only 25% of old food is needed to mix with the remaining 75% of HEKA Pet Food.
  4. After 7 full days, you may fully convert your dog's diet to HEKA Dog Food completely.
Keep food in original packaging, try not to pour food into container without the original packaging. For added safety, place original zipped up bag into air tight container.
Slider with alias cube-animation1 not found.