Revolution is a topical liquid medication which is used for heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and the prevention and control of ear mites, sarcoptic mange, and ticks.
It is used once a month and is applied conveniently at one spot on the skin. It is safe for puppies as young as 6 weeks old. Do not use on sick, weak, or underweight dogs. This monthly topical application prevents heartworms while controlling fleas and ear mites.
- Revolution is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide.
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
- Kills adult flea and their eggs.
- Fast, simple, and easy to use.
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
- Available in 3 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes
Selamection 120mg/mL 3 tubes each containing 0.25ml (30mg) of Selamectin