Kangaroo’s a bit of a wonder meat for furkids. It’s the leanest red meat available, and has the highest level of zinc (for better immune system and metabolism) and iron (for haemoglobin creation).
Kangaroos are also not farmed; they are sustainably harvested from the wild for population control. This means that they are truly free-range, free from antibiotics and growth hormones, and naturally lean.
Cutting-edge freeze-drying technology retains 97% of the fresh food’s nutrition while adding a satisfying crunch.
It is less than 2% fat, and the fats are largely omega-3 fatty acids as well as conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which has been shown to help reduce the risk for heart disease and other chronic disease. It’s especially suitable for furkids on a low fat diet or with other allergies.
On top of all these, kangaroo is delicious for doggies! Every doggy we’ve served this to has loved it!
- Wild-caught kangaroo meat
- Can be rehydrated
- 10 conveniently-packed treats
- Stable shelf Life - 12 months at room temperature in a cool, dry place, in the packaging, avoid direct sunlight
- Rich in zinc, iron, and Omega-3
- 100% product of Singapore - made in-house at NUDE Seafood
- No additives
- Perfect as pampering treats or meal toppers
100% Kangaroo meat premium protein