Heka Pet Food started when we saw a need for healthy pet food that focuses on the healing and well-being of our pets.
We believe the best way to nurture our pets is by imparting healing through nature.
With our own dogs in mind, we sourced for the best ingredients from all over the world, to create healthy and nutritious dog food that is highly palatable without using any steroids and hormones.
Our recipes contain high-quality protein, herbs and fruits with natural healing properties that allow them to thrive, grow and heal through their diet.
With Heka, every dog can experience the power of nature!
- Limited ingredients, befitting dogs with food sensitivities
- Meat First - Made with 24% Meat Content
- Contains natural herbs such as Chicory, Nettle, Fennel, Chamomile and Caraway
- Lamb is rich in B12 and B3 vitamins, selenium and zinc.
- Hydrolyzed protein reduces the risk of allergies, recommended for dogs with food allergy and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- FEDIAF Certified by European Pet Food Industry
Lamb have Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids and contain more iron. It is good in supporting dog's muscle development and improving skin and coat health.
- Nettle is high in complex vitamins - A, C, D and B. It also flushes the kidney and liver, purifies blood and prevents urinary tract infection.
- Cranberries are anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. It helps to prevent the growth of E.coli, H.pylori and other diseases.
- Caraway contains disease-and cancer-fighting antioxidants. It also promotes good muscle health for all dogs.
- Chamomile effectively eases nervous spasms and can help to get rid of gas. It also increases bile production and aids digestion.
- Fennel is high in Vitamin C and A, Calcium, Iron and Potassium. It will be useful in tackling all joint and bad breath problems.
- Chicory helps to maintain healthy bacteria in your dog's digestive system. It also improves the overall immune system for all dogs.
Lamb (20%, Frozen), Potato Flour, Lamb Protein (16%, Dried), Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Peas (Dried), Sweet Potato (Dried), Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Tapioca (Dried), Hydrolyzed Protein, Herbs (Dried, Nettle, Blackberry Leaves, Yarrow, Fennel, Caraway, Chamomile Blossoms, Mistletoe, Gentian Root, Centaury), Tomato Paste (Dried), Cranberries (Dried), Blueberries (Dried), Yeasts (Dried), Chicory (Dried), Yucca (Dried).
- Protein 24%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fiber 2.5%
- Crude Ash 7.9%
- Caloric Content 365kcal/100g
If you are feeding Heka Pet Food for the first time, please use the 7-day guide below:
- For the first 3 days, mix 75% of your dog's current food with 25% of HEKA Pet Food.
- On the 4th and 5th day, 50% of your dog's previous food with 50% of HEKA Pet food.
- On the 6th and 7th day, only 25% of old food is needed to mix with the remaining 75% of HEKA Pet Food.
- After 7 full days, you may fully convert your dog's diet to HEKA Dog Food completely.