FRONTLINE Plus® for dogs features an advanced formula to tackle fleas and their eggs. Unlike some other flea treatments, it kills both fleas and ticks on your pet to help protect them from the discomfort and diseases these parasites cause. Plus, it stops the flea eggs that fall off your dog from hatching in your home.
Available in 3 and 6 dose packs.
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Stops flea eggs hatching in your home
- Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
- Not suitable for use on rabbits
- Legal classification: NFA-VPS (available over-the-counter from a Vet, Pharmacist or Suitably Qualified Person)
If your dog is unwell, please see your vet for advice before you apply a flea treatment.
- Use every 4 weeks to help protect your dog from fleas and ticks.
- Suitable for dogs from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 2 kg.
- It can also be used in pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Bathing/shampooing/water exposure does not affect the efficacy of the product as long as it doesn’t occur more than once a week or within 2 days of application of the product.
Remove 1 applicator from the pack.
- Hold upright with foil side towards you and snap applicator tip.
- Part your pet's fur at the base of their neck and apply to the skin.
- Your pet is now treated. The treatment will naturally spread over their skin, however do not bathe your pet or let them swim for 2 days after application.